Life is traumatizing, period. No matter where we were born, what we were born into, no matter who we were born to, life is traumatizing. Being traumatized doesn’t make you less than, it doesn’t make you weak, wrong, or broken – it makes you human, it makes you alive.
The good news is, no matter the trauma, no matter the hardship, the toil, the uphill battle, you can get through it, and I don’t mean just surviving through, but working through it, growing through it, learning to thrive through it. If you allow, I will gladly walk alongside you in that journey. I’ll take the role of your passenger on this road trip of healing and growth. We will work on your capacity for self-love/affirmation, find resources that perpetuate growth and understanding. We will work on mastering ourselves.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology: George Mason University
- Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology with Addictions Specialty: University of Denver
- Co-occurring Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
Email: [email protected]